• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nathan Gerry's interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

I spoke with Greg Sharp at the first Football Friday before the Fresno State game and he was really high on Tanner Lee.

class of '72. Actually different building but the same name .... Washington. The old building was right downtown .... no parking at all and the field practice was three miles away.
I'm originally from Sioux Falls. I remember the old building downtown. I have family who graduated from Washington back then.

I'm sure we all remember what Russel Wilson brought to Wisky when he transferred. I think it's going to be a GREAT battle next year for the starting QB job... Competition will make everyone better IMO.

I'm sure we all remember what Russel Wilson brought to Wisky when he transferred. I think it's going to be a GREAT battle next year for the starting QB job... Competition will make everyone better IMO.

Wilson was a 55% to 58% passer at NC St, with a QB rating of 127 to 147 over three years. At wisc those numbers went to 72% and a QB rating of 191.

Tanner Less was a 51% to 55% passer at Tulane with a QB rating of 107 and 109.

If Lee would experience the same percentage of increase I think we'd all be very happy. Nothing says it will happen, but I'm not sure what Wisc would have that we wouldn't and couldn't duplicate.

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 74
I'm originally from Sioux Falls. I remember the old building downtown. I have family who graduated from Washington back then.

If you have kids in theater or dance, you spend too much time there now that it's the Washington Pavillion.

Great interview, some really good info. Tanner Lee hype has me smiling in anticipation. The teams closeness, its all starting to point up. GBR

class of '72. Actually different building but the same name .... Washington. The old building was right downtown .... no parking at all and the field practice was three miles away.
No same building! New school didn't open until 91 or 92 I believe! Had a hell of a wrestling team in 72' I believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back