• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nate Clouse talks recruiting on USC--Lacouture, Russell, Stanton and Hannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....

---Talked about Lacouture coming to Lincoln and he is about as solid to the Huskers as you will get....family was planning on moving to Lincoln anyway so they decided just to do it now so his sister who will be a Sophomore this year would not have to move during the school year.....believes he will remain at DE....said he carries 270 pounds at DE as well as any kid he has seen run....

---Nebraska is looking to get a commit out of Quincy Russell a JUCO DT http://www.huskermax.com/vbbs/showthread.php?35249-Huskers-offer-JUCO-DT-Quincy-Russell recruited him out of high school and came to the Spring Game in 2010.....he is very fired up about Nebraska.....loves the coaches and because he has already visited Nebraska in high school it gives them a leg up.....loves Suh....a guy to keep an eye as things move forward....

---Stanton surprised him a bit with his performance at the Elite 11....knew he was a competitor....but did not know how well he would do with all the throws....and being thrown into the pressure cooker and to grade out as well as he did....the fact he was leading the competition after two days did surprise him....his leaving the third day to compete with his teammates in a 7 on 7 (which they won) may have hurt his overall chances of being the MVP of the entire camp.....overall very solid performance and was named one of the Elite 11.....people now realize what large strides he has made in his passing game....throwing mechanics and getting the ball out quicker and reading defenses....topped the group in those...

---Waiting on Zach Hannon to decide who he will commit too.....is torn between Nebraska and Arkansas....spoke to him and said he was still 50-50 between the two schools....Nate thinks Nebraska is still sitting in a good position....

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=111&c=991&f=650991

Last edited:

I know there has been some talk that Missouri is still in it with Hannon....honestly I have not heard any of that from him or anyone else (except my friend 'Rah) in the last 30-45 days....and Nate confirmed that again when he spoke to him....I hope we land him....but wish him well what ever school he chooses...often a very hard choice to make when you have two schools you like so much....I think Arky with only an iterim coach has to favor us....he has to wonder who the next head coach will be....just my two cents worth...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back