• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nate Clouse Talks Recruiting 9-25-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notes for those who do not want to listen to the full 12 minutes.....

---Big recruiting weekend....since the Callahan era.....Half of the recruits coming in are already commits so staff is going to rely on them to recruit....

---Johnny Stanton postponed his visit to the Michigan weekend....will have surgery late this week....

---He was going to RS anyway....so no issues with the injury anyway....more time to heal and learn the offense....

---Toby Johnson said he will visit Nebraska on OV.....5-star JUCO DT....#1 JUCO player in the country.....

---Sandland still very high on Nebraska....

---Expect to have a couple of more JUCO DTs visit....could make an impact right away at Nebraska...

---Kenny Lacy & Christian Morris two soft UCLA OL commits will visit this weekend....both are 4-star rated....Huskers have a shot at both....they are both open....Lacy's cousin is Marcel Jones....Morris really likes Nebraska was one of his two finalist....Morris recently tweeted that the depth chart at UCLA was not looking good as the currently have 6 OL recruits....both are good players with a load of potential....these visits could help the Huskers make headway with both.....

---Alternative uniform may help with a few kids....but most do not care.....

---Talk about changing some of the recruiting areas in the future (i.e. drop N.East).....

---Focus on places like Ohio, California and Texas to name a few....

---Sleeper who may commit this weekend is David Knevel from Ontario, Canada (http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-David-Knevel-128509).....a6'8" 290 lb OT....(I posted a thread on him a month or so back)......i fNebraska blows his socks off this weekend......

Last edited:

listened to that on the way home from work today...see I wasnt the only one seeing this injury as a way to lock the kid up as a Husker

Notes for those who do not want to listen to the full 12 minutes.....

---Talk about changing some of the recruiting areas in the future (i.e. drop N.East).....

Good news, except for potentially dropping the Northeast for recruiting. I don't like to hear we may be pulling out of New Jersey. Historically this has been a strong area for us.

Not worth expanding the time with such little gain...thats the point at relooking where we are going to recruit....history in this case doesn't matter...its what have you done for me lately....

Good news, except for potentially dropping the Northeast for recruiting. I don't like to hear we may be pulling out of New Jersey. Historically this has been a strong area for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back