• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Napoleon Dynamite

Nexxus

Shower Curtain Fella
5 Year Member
I pulled up Huskermax this morning, and there was the ad for the 5-time national championship Nebraska Cornhuskers bobblehead. I am a die-hard fan, and always will be, but I'm starting to feel like the tupperware salesman on Napoleon Dynamite that "could throw the football over the mountain" if he wanted to, and has the HS championship football ring to prove it. I am just dying for a new accomplishment for this football team.

Huh...I don't think I knew Uncle Rico sold tupperware.
I thought it was "Supperware"
raw

I pulled up Huskermax this morning, and there was the ad for the 5-time national championship Nebraska Cornhuskers bobblehead. I am a die-hard fan, and always will be, but I'm starting to feel like the tupperware salesman on Napoleon Dynamite that "could throw the football over the mountain" if he wanted to, and has the HS championship football ring to prove it. I am just dying for a new accomplishment for this football team.

Does he still have eligibility?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back