• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nadab Joseph

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
What’s the story on this kid, we still pursuing him? If so, does he have the capability of starting year one? Last question, instead of starting a separate thread, when does the Husker depth chart presumably come out?

Last edited:

What’s the story on this kid, we still pursuing him? If so, does he have the capability of starting year one? Last question, instead of starting a separate thread, when does the Husker depth chart presumably come out?
The only depth chart that matters is the one before the first game. Anything before that is pure speculation. There are a few posts about that specific topic somewhere on this site

Last edited:

Mike Schaefer compared this kid to Jordan Stevenson on the radio the other day. I think that's a very good comparison. Or Keem Green.

From my understanding, he would be at Bama if not for a certain class he took, was a heavy SEC lean, then there were doubts about him qualifying, has been very quiet but last “rumor” I heard was we had a very good chance, expected to decide by the end of July.

Any idea what this decision is waiting on? Is he still doing academic work to get eligible?
I would think he would want to get on a campus as soon as possible and the pre-season camps will be starting soon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back