• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2022 Commits

Not to pile on, but Raiola was at Nebraska for over 6 weeks before he made a scholarship offer to a 2023 HS player. He's still only extended a handful. I would have thought Nebraska's recruiting department would have had an extensive list of guys that they'd already vetted for him to review and get on the ball.

To be fair, I guess, Nebraska had gone stagnant with their recruiting in '22 and they were behind the ball for '23, especially after making staff changes, which is to be expected. The new guys like Joseph, Applewhite and Busch came in and really busted their butts. Nebraska was making offers to guys in December and January that they should have been already offering and recruiting in August and September. Most position groups will get caught up. Both sides of the line remain a concern, though, if you're a Husker fan.
Latitude of freedom?
Let Raiola grease his own wheels then put him in with the machinery?

Is this board that divisive? Jesus. I wrote that because I honestly didn't know for certain if that was the plan all along. I know they targeted other players that weren't the same profile as Androff.
1644421377045.png

Is this board that divisive? Jesus. I wrote that because I honestly didn't know for certain if that was the plan all along. I know they targeted other players that weren't the same profile as Androff.
Correct, even if it wasn't intended it seems like most of the posting on this board and the football board is getting to a point where it is hard to read.. Thank you for posting, appreciate your efforts and incite!!

I see you have him ranked 18th (last) in your 2022 NE recruit rankings. This isn't a criticism of that ranking...just an observation that helps put the article in perspective.

Let's hope Raiola has better recruiting success this year than Austin and the staff had last year.
I agree, but there is a potential high side to him as well.
If he wants to be an O lineman his size/stature is well within that of a center

I would take most posts, on this board, with at least one grain of salt. Most of us don't know jack about major college sports. Moi included. GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back