• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2022 Commits

Not sure if anyone noticed, but there was a reason I waited so long to include Erickson in this list. I knew his commitment wouldn't last.

I was having a great day until I read this message. So are you saying Nebraska now is a placeholder school for many recruits? Thanks…I guess. :thumbsup:

sarcasm-limit.gif

Last edited:

I was having a great day until I read this message. So you are saying Nebraska is now a placeholder school? Thanks :thumbsup:

That's not what he is saying and for the record it's happened a time or two before

Happens to a lot of schools

That's not what he is saying and for the record it's happened a time or two before

Happens to a lot of schools

I thought the thumbs up emoji would signify a sarcastic post. I will edit the post to make it a little more obvious. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

We're ranked #69 for 2022 football recruits. #14 in B1G. I don't remember us being that low in past years at this time of the year.

View attachment 70497

The closest available to this date a year ago was September 14, 2020.

Our class was ranked 23rd nationally at that point.

I feel certain we've never been ranked this low at this point in the year. And to not even have one four-star currently in mid-September (Illinois is the only other Big Ten school) is at the very least, very rare.

Let's face it, until the Huskers start actually winning some games, recruiting will get tougher and tougher. You want to recruit at a higher level than Illinois going forward then stop losing to them.

Not sure what to make of this class. Have watched film on most of them. I realize it is a small class this year, but given that, I would think we'd be very selective. Perhaps this group is viewed as a project group that will be developed. Covid year, losing and limited homes games over the past 2 years certainly doesn't help.

Last edited:

Lost our highest rated recruit. We’re trending downward (not good when you are already at the bottom of your conference).

1. WR Victor Jones Jr. ## (Florida) recruited by Sean Beckton and Matt Lubick
2. LB Ernest Hausmann ## (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
3. QB Richard Torres ## (Texas) recruited by Mario Verduzco
4. RB Ashton Hayes (Nevada) recruited by Ryan Held and Tony Tuioti
5. WR Grant Page ## (Colorado) recruited by Matt Lubick
6. LB Jake Appleget (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Mike Dawson
7. Ath. Gage Stenger (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud
8. TE Chase Androff (Minnesota) recruited by Sean Beckton and Mario Verduzco

## Plans to enroll early

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back