• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2022 Commits

How does this ridiculous bickering get into this thread. This thread is for one great resource to rate who we have. Not who we do not. Please take that to other threads.

Sorry @Red Reign I did not see you had already addressed this before I commented.

Last edited:
I'm an occasional viewer of NF2L's rankings. So --- the last ranking is on page 5 of a 10 page thread. The question I have is, Is there a way to have the ratings appear as the latest (last) post in the thread so I don't have to look through all of the "blah, blah" crap to find the subject of the title of the thread?

I'm an occasional viewer of NF2L's rankings. So --- the last ranking is on page 5 of a 10 page thread. The question I have is, Is there a way to have the ratings appear as the latest (last) post in the thread so I don't have to look through all of the "blah, blah" crap to find the subject of the title of the thread?
OR is it posted up top on the very First Page....

According to Rivals, " Valen Erickson will be on campus this Thursday and Friday. He has things narrowed down to Cincinnati, Nebraska and Missouri with contact still coming from Oklahoma and Ohio State. Don't look for Erickson to make a commitment at the end of the week. He is planning on taking official visits this fall."

According to Rivals, " Valen Erickson will be on campus this Thursday and Friday. He has things narrowed down to Cincinnati, Nebraska and Missouri with contact still coming from Oklahoma and Ohio State. Don't look for Erickson to make a commitment at the end of the week. He is planning on taking official visits this fall."

Unofficial visit?

1. DE Hayden Schwartz (Florida) recruited by Tony Tuioti and Erik Chinander
2. WR Victor Jones Jr. (Florida) recruited by Sean Beckton and Matt Lubick
3. LB Ernest Hausmann ## (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
4. QB Richard Torres ## (Texas) recruited by Mario Verduzco
5. RB Ashton Hayes (Nevada) recruited by Ryan Held and Tony Tuioti
6. WR Grant Page ## (Colorado) recruited by Matt Lubick
7. LB Jake Appleget (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Mike Dawson
8. TE Chase Androff (Minnesota) recruited by Sean Beckton and Mario Verduzco

## Plans to enroll early
Simply a thread bump to find the current rankings:)

1. WR Victor Jones Jr. ## (Florida) recruited by Sean Beckton and Matt Lubick
2. LB Ernest Hausmann ## (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
3. QB Richard Torres ## (Texas) recruited by Mario Verduzco
4. RB Ashton Hayes (Nevada) recruited by Ryan Held and Tony Tuioti
5. WR Grant Page ## (Colorado) recruited by Matt Lubick
6. LB Jake Appleget (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Mike Dawson
7. Ath. Gage Stenger (Nebraska) recruited by Barrett Ruud
8. TE Chase Androff (Minnesota) recruited by Sean Beckton and Mario Verduzco

## Plans to enroll early

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back