• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2021 Commits

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
2. OT Teddy Prochazka (Nebraska) recruited by Greg Austin and Barrett Ruud
3. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
4. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
5. RB Gabe Ervin (Georgia) recruited by Ryan Held and Sean Beckton
6. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
7. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
8. OLB Will Schweitzer (California) recruited by Erik Chinander, Tony Tuioti and Mike Dawson
9. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.
10. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud

## Plans to enroll early
If Will is 8th, then this is a great class imo. He will be a stud.

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
3. WR Latrell Neville ## (Texas) recruited by Matt Lubick, Ryan Held and Greg Austin
4. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
5. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
6. RB Gabe Ervin (Georgia) recruited by Ryan Held and Sean Beckton
7. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
8. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
9. OLB Will Schweitzer (California) recruited by Erik Chinander, Tony Tuioti and Mike Dawson
10. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.
11. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud

## Plans to enroll early

Last edited:
3. WR Latrell Neville ## (Texas) recruited by Matt Lubick, Ryan Held and Greg Austin
4. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
5. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
6. RB Gabe Ervin (Georgia) recruited by Ryan Held and Sean Beckton
7. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
8. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
9. OLB Will Schweitzer (California) recruited by Erik Chinander, Tony Tuioti and Mike Dawson
10. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.
11. LB Seth Malcom (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander and Barrett Ruud

## Plans to enroll early
Do you have Neville in his own tier or is he interchangeable with Payton?

N2FL, there was a lot of hand wringing over the loss of Keagan Johnson to MN. Now that Latrell Neville and Shawn Hardy are on board, how would you compare them to Johnson? did NU come out ahead or behind in the trade-off?

Last edited:
N2FL, there was a lot of hand wringing over the loss of Keagan Johnson to MN. Now that Latrell Neville and Shawn Hardy are on board, how would you compare them to Johnson? did NU come out ahead or behind in the trade-off?
Keagan I think went to Iowa. It was Dickerson to minny

Keagan I think went to Iowa. It was Dickerson to minny
I think he just mixed up the schools, but his question is a good one in regard to if Neville and Hardy soften the blow of losing him.

As i've said before, we will have no problem finding other guys who have film like Johnson's to come and commit here. The issue is that is what happened in the 2018 class where every single WR is now gone, and the 2019 class where one guy has already transferred out. It's always better to get the local guys then backfill with the stud out of state guys. If Johnson wanted to flip to us right now we'd take his commitment and shut down the WR recruiting.

I think he just mixed up the schools, but his question is a good one in regard to if Neville and Hardy soften the blow of losing him.

As i've said before, we will have no problem finding other guys who have film like Johnson's to come and commit here. The issue is that is what happened in the 2018 class where every single WR is now gone, and the 2019 class where one guy has already transferred out. It's always better to get the local guys then backfill with the stud out of state guys. If Johnson wanted to flip to us right now we'd take his commitment and shut down the WR recruiting.
Just wanted to clear up the mixup. I know what he meant but some people might have been confused.

They're both better prospects than Johnson IMPO.

giphy.gif

Would like a bit of a fuller scouting report on Webb if you have a chance. Given his "under the radar status".

I think we should pretend he is the next Ameer and convert him to RB so we can talk about how amazing he and the coaching staff found a 2 star unranked kid and we're "like amazing."

Blonde Stupid GIF - Blonde Stupid Belle GIFs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back