• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2021 Commits

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
2. OT Teddy Prochazka (Nebraska) recruited by Greg Austin and Barrett Ruud
3. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
4. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
5. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
6. ILB Christopher Paul Jr. ## (Georgia) recruited by Barrett Ruud, Erik Chinander and Sean Beckton
7. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
8. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.

## Plans to enroll early

Last edited:
1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
2. OT Teddy Prochazka (Nebraska) recruited by Greg Austin and Barrett Ruud
3. OLB Patrick Payton (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Erik Chinander
4. WR Shawn Hardy II (Georgia) recruited by Matt Lubick and Sean Beckton
5. QB Heinrich Haarberg (Nebraska) recruited by Mario Verduzco and Matt Lubick
6. LB Christopher Paul Jr. ## (Georgia) recruited by Barrett Ruud, Erik Chinander and Sean Beckton
7. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander
8. OL Branson Yager (Utah) recruited by Greg Austin and Tony Tuioti.

## Plans to enroll early
I'm not trying to stir things up in this thread, but now that we have a WR commit someone has to ask... Do you see Shawn Hardy as a better or comparable prospect than Keegan Johnson?

They're really close. I'd take Hardy simply because Georgia > Nebraska

So isn't the home irrelevant? I get that there is more talent in GA than NE, but if someone is "evaluating" a recruit, shouldn't that evaluation be on talent and not his home address? Or are we to discount highlight video because all of them show players excelling?

I think what your post really points out is recruiting rankings are so subjective and differences are so fine that teeth gnashing about which ones commit to NU and which battles are "lost" are pretty pointless unless the player is remarkably talented and stands way above other players. Trouble is, Clemson, OSU and Bama are currently getting nearly all of those.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back