• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2021 Commits

No sticky for this important thread?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

This past weekend was a big opportunity to sell yourselves to a bunch of linebackers that could really help this defense. Not only did you impress 2020 targets like Kaden Johnson, Jared Ivey and Rodney Groce, but top-of-the-board 2021 four-star guys like Ethan Downs, Travion Ford and TJ Bollers made the trip. Each of them have made multiple visits to Lincoln over the last year or more. Throw in another couple four-star guys like Randolph Kpai and Yanni Karlaftis, and that's three of the top five LB'ers on their board for next year. Gotta get at least a couple of them in the boat. Can't stress enough how bad you guys need LB help.

Getting Kpai is huge. If they can get Bollers too, it'd go a long way towards continuing to build that defense.

Getting Kpai is huge. If they can get Bollers too, it'd go a long way towards continuing to build that defense.

I see that Wiltfong put a CB in for Bollers to Wisky. He’s deciding after his OVs - should be interesting.

1. LB Randolph Kpai ## (South Dakota) recruited by Barrett Ruud and Erik Chinander
2. OT Teddy Prochazka (Nebraska) recruited by Greg Austin and Barrett Ruud
3. OL Henry Lutovsky (Iowa) recruited by Greg Austin and Erik Chinander

## Plans to enroll early

Last edited:

I'll put this here since @All 'N' 011808 hasn't put together the thread for junior days and official visits for the '21 class yet....

A lot of talk about the progress being made with four-star Iowa TE Thomas Fidone and his impending visit for this weekends junior day. All for good reason if course.

But a guy that isn't getting talked about enough (at all?) who is also scheduled to visit this weekend is DE Derek Wilkins out of Rancho Santa Margarita in California. Four-star talent IMO.

I'll put this here since @All 'N' 011808 hasn't put together the thread for junior days and official visits for the '21 class yet....

A lot of talk about the progress being made with four-star Iowa TE Thomas Fidone and his impending visit for this weekends junior day. All for good reason if course.

But a guy that isn't getting talked about enough (at all?) who is also scheduled to visit this weekend is DE Derek Wilkins out of Rancho Santa Margarita in California. Four-star talent IMO.

From the W/H this morning:

» Rancho Santa Margarita (Calif.) Catholic defensive end Derek Wilkins: The 6-foot-5, 245-pound Wilkins is expected to grow into a 3-4 defensive end with time. Arizona State, California and Oregon State are among his offers. Wilkins had 54 tackles and seven sacks last season for Santa Margarita Catholic, the alma mater of former Husker Johnny Stanton.

I have the afternoon off and will be setting up the thread then.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back