• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2021 Commits

You seem to share the same opinion as other Nebraska media guys that ranked Lutovsky higher than Prochazka. Why do you think Lutovsky wasn't rates higher?

Committed pretty early and then didn't get a chance to go through camps this past spring and summer, when you see most kids get their ratings adjusted.

Committed pretty early and then didn't get a chance to go through camps this past spring and summer, when you see most kids get their ratings adjusted.

And because Prochazka was rated high early on, he just stayed above Lutovsky?
I'm excited about both of these guys on the OL, and they sound like they should be running an Eastern European Deli and Butcher Shop.

And because Prochazka was rated high early on, he just stayed above Lutovsky?
I'm excited about both of these guys on the OL, and they sound like they should be running an Eastern European Deli and Butcher Shop.

Yeah IIRC Prochazka was in the top 50 (?) or so on Rivals at one point. He had been a regular on the camp circuit and been to a couple Rivals camps - surprise, surprise. These camps are a big opportunity for kids to bump their rating. They get the eyes of the services on them and since they're so popular, you're usually going against the best players in the region. So yeah, do well, and you can expect your rating to reflect that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back