• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

This is exactly the sort of make-up that I want to see in a recruiting class: big, tough, hard-working local kids in the line, and fast skills guys from wherever we can get them.

I'm not opposed to getting a stud linemen from wherever either, but I think that it's best to have a foundation of local kids in the trenches, smacking people around.

Last edited:
This is exactly the sort of make-up that I want to see in a recruiting class: big, tough, hard-working local kids in the line, and fast skills guys from wherever we can get them.

I'm not opposed to getting a stud linemen from wherever either, but I think that it's best to have a foundation of local kids in the trenches, smacking people around.

Yup

#PartOfThePlan

34v8tu.gif

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Wow! Gunnerson slotted in front of Betts and Smothers. I take that more as being very high on Gunnerson vs. being down on the others.

Wow! Gunnerson slotted in front of Betts and Smothers. I take that more as being very high on Gunnerson vs. being down on the others.

For me, Corcoran is all by himself at 1. Five-star talent in my eyes. Hutmacher is solid at 2, while Gunnerson, Betts and Smothers are pretty even 3-5. Putting those three in any order at those spots really could be justified in my opinion.

For me, Corcoran is all by himself at 1. Five-star talent in my eyes. Hutmacher is solid at 2, while Gunnerson, Betts and Smothers are pretty even 3-5. Putting those three in any order at those spots really could be justified in my opinion.
Basically you were saying my guess of #5 was correct too. Thanks. :)

1. OT Turner Corcoran ##(Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
2. DT Nash Hutmacher (South Dakota) recruited by Ryan Held, Tony Tuioti and Erik Chinander
3. OLB Blaise Gunnerson (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander
4. WR Zavier Betts (Nebraska) recruited by Troy Walters and Barrett Ruud
5. QB Logan Smothers ##(Alabama) recruited by Mario Verduzco
6. WR William Nixon (Texas) recruited by Troy Walters and Ryan Held
7. OL Alex Conn (Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
8. CB Tamon Lynum (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton

## plans to enroll early

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back