• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

@ShortSideOption, any tidbits about where we sit with Dontae Manning?
Sorry, took longer to get a response back as KC isn't really my thing. Long story short is I think we were frustrated at first we weren't going to get many return visits from him due to him being heavily involved in track. Now, my buddy thinks it's a good thing for Nebraska as he is blowing up with offers. "Raytown used to be awful, now they send a guy D1 every year. Iowa just grabbed his teammate last year." Makes me happy Ryan Held is tag teaming this with Fisher as Held is from that KC area.

I think we have a pretty big uphill battle here but we are certainly in it with him. We just haven't had time to develop the relationship. Which is fine since no one else has, we probably are sitting better than most there as we were in on him early.

Sorry, took longer to get a response back as KC isn't really my thing. Long story short is I think we were frustrated at first we weren't going to get many return visits from him due to him being heavily involved in track. Now, my buddy thinks it's a good thing for Nebraska as he is blowing up with offers. "Raytown used to be awful, now they send a guy D1 every year. Iowa just grabbed his teammate last year." Makes me happy Ryan Held is tag teaming this with Fisher as Held is from that KC area.

I think we have a pretty big uphill battle here but we are certainly in it with him. We just haven't had time to develop the relationship. Which is fine since no one else has, we probably are sitting better than most there as we were in on him early.
Great, appreciate the update. Hopefully we can get him back on campus for the Spring Game.

Getting Into The Groove: Nebraska – The Huskers only have one commitment for 2020 but the way they closed out 2019 and Scott Frost’s eye for talent has me thinking big things in recruiting for the Huskers. They won’t ever be a top-10 program in recruiting because of their geographical disadvantage, but they can consistently finish in the 15-20 range especially if the product on the field continues to show great progress.

TEAMS PRIMED FOR A 2019 REBOUND

Big Ten: Nebraska – Going to 7-5 from 4-8 is a big jump, but it can happen under quarterback Adrian Martinez and some impact freshmen. Frost is still a ways away from creating the roster he wants, but the way they improved last year has to have everyone excited.

https://n.rivals.com/news/three-point-stance-big-ten-check-in-bounce-back-teams-fsu-qbs

Let me be the first to predict N2FL has Zavier Betts as the #1 recruit for DONU in 2020 as of this week! Am I good or what?:nod:

1. OT Turner Corcoran ##(Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
2. WR Zavier Betts (Nebraska) recruited by Troy Walters and Barrett Ruud
3. QB Logan Smothers ##(Alabama) recruited by Mario Verduzco

## plans to enroll early

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back