• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

They can sign 26? Shouldn’t it be 25? Last year the Journal Star reported Nebraska could take 30 (counting 5 backwards). They signed 27 JuCo or high school kids and added 3 transfers. That would mean they used all 25 slots in the 2019 class already and can’t count anyone back for the 2020 class.

They can sign 26? Shouldn’t it be 25? Last year the Journal Star reported Nebraska could take 30 (counting 5 backwards). They signed 27 JuCo or high school kids and added 3 transfers. That would mean they used all 25 slots in the 2019 class already and can’t count anyone back for the 2020 class.

I wondered the same thing

They can count at least one back but I don’t think it will matter as they are going to save some for the transfer portal.

No mention of anybody at ILB - probably because they struck out on everybody aside from Hodge. I guess Devyn Curtis and Mister Williams are the only remaining options. At least they stocked up last year w/ Henrich, Hannah, Snodgrass, and, one that has a lot of people excited, Luke Reimer.

I also saw that they're recruiting another RB and Jo'Quavious Marks is coming in for a visit. Seems like now that Moorhead saved his job and will be coming back in 2020 that it's unlikely he'll come to Nebraska. Could maybe take someone from the transfer portal … I'm thinking that Marvin Scott III might be getting some carries next year. From a physical standpoint, he's ready to go. It's too bad he's not an early enrollee.

Time to unsticky this as @N2FL has entered into that Christmas spirit time of year and is withholding.

Can you explain how they can count one back?? I just can't make the math work.

The math must have been incorrect somewhere along the lines. Last year we were told they could take 30 (5 for 2018 and 25 for 2019). They signed 25 high school seniors, 2 JuCos, and 3 transfers. This year the local media is reporting we can sign no more than 26. So somewhere along the line our local sportswriters were off 1. So, basically, I don't know where this new number is coming from..

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back