• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

I could see putting him anywhere in the top 4. I get sort of reluctant to put these late additions in my rankings in the summer. Guys like Keem Green list year just because by July, kids have already started conditioning and practices and coaches have already dropped some insights on kids...

But since this year has been different, I'll say I probably would have put him first.
Nice! Thanks for the reply.

I could see putting him anywhere in the top 4. I get sort of reluctant to put these late additions in my rankings in the summer. Guys like Keem Green list year just because by July, kids have already started conditioning and practices and coaches have already dropped some insights on kids...

But since this year has been different, I'll say I probably would have put him first.

Well said why you ate reluctant

Agree on #1

When you rank them, do you put any emphasis on position need? I’d think we needed WR help more than DB, so if you still have him above Manning, that speaks volumes as to how you see his talent.

When you rank them, do you put any emphasis on position need? I’d think we needed WR help more than DB, so if you still have him above Manning, that speaks volumes as to how you see his talent.

I don't take in to consideration team need. Purely based on talent, athleticism, upside, potential, etc.

After seeing the recent departures & looking over @TheOneders scholarship numbers, certainly looks like Joseph is filling a position of need for this season & next and glad @N2FL holds him in high regard

Total scholarships for CB include just 4 for sophomore through seniors & 2 Freshmen (or RS Freshmen). Safety is no better with 2 scholarships for sophomore thru senior & 3 more in the freshman ranks.

Get a couple injuries, and could look rather thin in nickel & dime packages.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back