• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

Overall definitely a good class and I think the positions rankings all seem reasonable. A lot of good players. The only thing that gives me pause are the two position groups where the rankings are lowest:
QB - B
RB - B+
OL - C+
WR/TE - A
DL - C+
LB - B
DB - B+

We need improved recruiting on the lines. Hopefully Dawson's replacement will be a stronger recruiter.

A very solid B average .... Really appreciate @N2FL position group narratives & evaluations.

Overall definitely a good class and I think the positions rankings all seem reasonable. A lot of good players. The only thing that gives me pause are the two position groups where the rankings are lowest:
QB - B
RB - B+
OL - C+
WR/TE - A
DL - C+
LB - B
DB - B+

We need improved recruiting on the lines. Hopefully Dawson's replacement will be a stronger recruiter.
Weve had much higher ranking OL and DL classes and they flopped for the most part. Not worried. It is all about DEVELOPING players at these positions....more than any other position groups.

Last edited:

Other than the rankings being wrong and the grades way off I'd say this has been a grate thread.

FAB719E0-006F-D481-00C5B152C1E16883.jpg

Agree.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back