• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

Whether 5 words or 500, I read each one. Appreciate you, N2FL, keeping me informed and fairly competent with regards to the team's recruiting and prospects for the future.

Started my write up for this class. It's going to be pretty extensive if I finish like I started (thru the offensive skill position players). Each kid has a few paragraphs on his recruitment, accolades, skill set, etc. Would you guys rather I toned it down a bit? It's going to be long otherwise and wouldn't want to waste my time if people weren't gonna take the time. I tend to think people won't read it if it's too long.

Also still debating where to slot a few guys. Leaning toward WR over RB for Wandale Robinson since that's more where he'll play and OL for Ethan Piper since I think Nebraska gets Matthew Pola-Mao to be there class NG. Plus I don't think they sign Bland and Piper is a nice interior prospect on the o-line.
Dude... If you wrote a book about this class i would read it.

Agreed. There’s less than a handful of posters who I will read any length post and you’re among them. If people are overwhelmed by the word count, they can read it in multiple sittings or scroll through for the order.

Started my write up for this class. It's going to be pretty extensive if I finish like I started (thru the offensive skill position players). Each kid has a few paragraphs on his recruitment, accolades, skill set, etc. Would you guys rather I toned it down a bit? It's going to be long otherwise and wouldn't want to waste my time if people weren't gonna take the time. I tend to think people won't read it if it's too long.
You're joking, right? You do realize you are talking to the NEBRASKA fan base, right? And you are asking if we prefer LESS information about the Huskers? :Lol:
no-you-clearly-dont-know-who-youre-talking-to-amc-9546220.png

;)

Also still debating where to slot a few guys. Leaning toward WR over RB for Wandale Robinson since that's more where he'll play and OL for Ethan Piper since I think Nebraska gets Matthew Pola-Mao to be there class NG. Plus I don't think they sign Bland and Piper is a nice interior prospect on the o-line.

I actually tend to skim over posts that appear too long.

Unless they are from @N2FL or @ShortSideOption.

Let it rip.

Whether 5 words or 500, I read each one. Appreciate you, N2FL, keeping me informed and fairly competent with regards to the team's recruiting and prospects for the future.

Sounds more like a 5,000 word epistle coming our way & I for one am looking forward to N2FL’s narrative!

N2FL, you can't write too much for me. I really appreciate the effort you put into the content you provide!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back