• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2019 Commits

I see a pattern developing here where you favor Garretts to all others detriment. :Sarcasm:

Thanks for continuing with the ratings, I value and enjoy your opinions.

Last edited:

I think Nebraska should take two RB's in the '19 class. Early in the process, the two guys I would put at the top of the wishlist - in terms of talent and early interest - would be Ohio's John Bivens and Texas's Darwin Barlow.

I think Nebraska should take two RB's in the '19 class. Early in the process, the two guys I would put at the top of the wishlist - in terms of talent and early interest - would be Ohio's John Bivens and Texas's Darwin Barlow.
What do you think about New Jersey RB Rahmir Johnson? He seemed to have a great Junior Day visit. And what about Oklahoma RB Thomas Grayson who is coming this weekend?

What do you think about New Jersey RB Rahmir Johnson? He seemed to have a great Junior Day visit. And what about Oklahoma RB Thomas Grayson who is coming this weekend?

He'd (Johnson) be a priority guy for me. I like him more than Grayson. Get a guy like him who can play RB and also the Duck-R spot, and pair him with a guy like John Bivens or Darwin Barlow. Grayson is no slouch either, don't get me wrong, just prefer Johnson personally. Both are perfect fits in this offense.

He'd (Johnson) be a priority guy for me. I like him more than Grayson. Get a guy like him who can play RB and also the Duck-R spot, and pair him with a guy like John Bivens or Darwin Barlow. Grayson is no slouch either, don't get me wrong, just prefer Johnson personally. Both are perfect fits in this offense.
Love the options that the staff has at RB...heck, at several positions. I'm liking the new normal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back