• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked N. Clouse (on Schick & Nick) NU close to commits from Hannon & Sandland (and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And hopefully Johnny S. will pull the trigger upon his return from Italy. I watched a number of videos on him and his high school football program and very much appreciate the winning tradition he has experienced. Not to mention is physical prowess running and throwing the ball. Simply awesome.

Not a speedy outside homerun runner....but a very physical inside the tackles guy who is faster than he looks....and can throw the heck out of the ball....if he decides when he returns I like our chances...

And hopefully Johnny S. will pull the trigger upon his return from Italy. I watched a number of videos on him and his high school football program and very much appreciate the winning tradition he has experienced. Not to mention is physical prowess running and throwing the ball. Simply awesome.

Not a speedy outside homerun runner....but a very physical inside the tackles guy who is faster than he looks....and can throw the heck out of the ball....if he decides when he returns I like our chances...

I don't think we need a homerun threat QB for TB's offense to be effective.

I don't think we need a homerun threat QB for TB's offense to be effective.

That's correct. I wouldn't call Todd Reesing a homerun threat at all but he performed well under TB. I'd like to think that we have 3 QBs whom are better athletes than he was.

That's correct. I wouldn't call Todd Reesing a homerun threat at all but he performed well under TB. I'd like to think that we have 3 QBs whom are better athletes than he was.

This... We have the horses we need the experience, this year will be better for Martinez bank on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back