• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked N. Clouse on recruiting on USC (5-3-12)-notes/audio/video-2 possible commits soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI....

---"Invite Only Jr Day" Has been done in other places in the country so Ross Els decided to try it at Nebraska....thinks its a good idea....with fewer kids going to camps and kids having other obligations during the spring game (i.e. ACT/SAT) good idea to get kids on campus.....never talked to a kid who was not impressed by Nebraska if you can get them on campus...only offered prospects will be invited...

---Huskers have offered Running back Corey Clement from Glassboro, NJ...big time prospect....fired up about an offer from Nebraska.....definetly one to watch....

[video=youtube_share;Hz3cS3yDdus]http://youtu.be/Hz3cS3yDdus[/video]

---No big change he has noted as far as recruiting RBs yet with Green's departure...but that could change soon....

---Have a bunch of 2014 offers out....

---Staff has been very aggressive recruiting this years class....

---Terry Joesph has made allot of headway in LA, Tenn, GA and NC...so many athletes down there and he has connections to hopefully snag a few of them....

---Who is the next commit? Greg Hart the TE prospect from Ohio will visit on 11 May and could see him pulling ther trigger soon....his top two are Nebraska and Northwestern and he has already visited Northwestern.....wants to close the recruiting process and concentrate on his senior season....Nathan Gerry from Sioux Falls. SD said he might wait until the end of the summer however, would not be surprised if decided to get things over sooner than later.....very high on Nebraska or as he stated his 'dream school'.....

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=111&c=991&f=518161

Last edited:

Thank you so much, RR. I know I probably speak for many, many others, but I appreciate all you do for the recruiting board. I don't have the time to sit and listen to such podcasts or read all the info, so it's a pleasure to have such an asset as yourself. :Biggrin:

Good looking back, his straight line speed reminds me of Helu and he has some studder and stop moves that make the other players look silly.

Rival & 247s have him as a 3*** which I think is a bit under the radar....being from Jersey sometimes kids fall under the radar...but yeah I agree...Penn State may be the team to beat if he gets an offer.....

Good looking back, his straight line speed reminds me of Helu and he has some studder and stop moves that make the other players look silly.

Thanks I enjoy doing it....:)

Thank you so much, RR. I know I probably speak for many, many others, but I appreciate all you do for the recruiting board. I don't have the time to sit and listen to such podcasts or read all the info, so it's a pleasure to have such an asset as yourself. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back