• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Myles Farmer latest devils lettuce citation recipient

This would really be starting to piss me off if I were HCSF.
Yes, I understand that laws and societal norms are changing but weed is still illegal in Nebraska.
Not sure what, if any, disciplinary action will be taken against Wandale, Jeremiah and Myles. However, some sort of precedent is being set if these guys are allowed to skate.

1o5fzt.gif

Still less of a crime than drinking a beer before you turn 21...not sure it is new worthy, but I guess I wasn't asked.
It’s news worthy because it is N football.
They live in a fishbowl.
It’s = to drinking under age as both are illegal.
We are not talking about heneious criminal activity, or being a bad person etc..
This is about the negative impact on team and a concept of actions that negatively impact our own lives and lives of others...
Otherwise known as adolescence....
None of this is shocking, but I sure wish it would stop.

Seems to me like some seniors need to start hazing the snot out of some dummies. A couple weeks out and still dont have their crap together....unreal.....

wow... :Facepalm:God only knows how many of these kids are failing drug tests and NOT getting caught by the police.

When it first started, I thought meh, this stuff probably happens with most teams. The sheer number of kids we've had caught and cited for it though seems absurdly high (no pun intended).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back