• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked My middle finger is up at you Urban

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was trying to get his QB and offense back in a rhythm, the only to do that is to let them play. I think most if not all of his starters were out after the third quarter. Can't really expect more mercy than that....
Exactly.

We would have done the same thing. One thing I've always hated, going into "prevent" D. It almost never works, you're guys don't get the real experience they need, and it makes for ugly football. I seriously don't like the way last night ended up(IT SUCKED) but, I don't expect us to take the foot off the gas next time we are crushing someone.

Last edited:
No issues with Meyer at all....it isn't his job to make our team better... what would you have osu do...take a knee on every play in the second half?

Last edited:
I have no issue with Urban .... but make no mistake, team in shock with thoughts on injured QB ... & he relished the opportunity to floor the gas pedal & remind us in no uncertain terms (& make a statement to 5* recruits) that tOSU is in an upper echelon & DONU doesn't belong.

that was a B1G whooping... personally look forward to repaying the favor someday. GBR!

I have no issue with Urban .... but make no mistake, team in shock with thoughts on injured QB ... & he relished the opportunity to floor the gas pedal & remind us in no uncertain terms (& make a statement to 5* recruits) that tOSU is in an upper echelon & DONU doesn't belong.

that was a B1G whooping... personally look forward to repaying the favor someday. GBR!
We have never repayed Wisconsin or OSU yet. Osu boat raced us before

OSU needed to make a statement in what look like a 6 team race to the playoff. Yes Just 6. This time last year there were 15 one or fewer loss teams fighting for a playoff spot

Can't blame one team coming out with a mission and accomplishing their goal while the other team ( Neb ) was unable to do so.

Lots of factors play in to that but it surely was not the other teams or coaches fault.

We have never repayed Wisconsin or OSU yet. Osu boat raced us before

trust me, look forward to paying back all defeats, not singling this one out, except would be nice to wipe the smirk off his face someday when their chips are down.

That said, Really need to agree on a "boatrace" definition... a 59 point margin more than doubling a previous 27 point margin of defeat at the shoe is downright historic.

Urban legend could've run the ball more, they passed more than they ran... jeebus, they were 18-20 passing in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back