• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

My interest in college football might be entering the transfer portal

Good gosh and I thought NFL free agency was nuts. I can’t even keep up with who is coming and going any more.

As a Husker fan, I guess my strategy is just to wait till September and cheer for whoever is flopping around with an N on the helmet. College football has been reduced to cheering for laundry.

While I’m returning to Husker Max this year, I may be spending a lot more time in the other sub forums: My give-a-s***ter is giving out.

same here. i had no idea the championship game was tonight. Husker football being dead doesn't help, but honestly, the whole dynamic of college football is blah to me now.

Maybe NCAA should adopt a new standard of allotting colleges with a set number of 5 and 4 * players (for example each school can have 5- 5* players; 5-4* players and unlimited 3* or less players. That would allow other schools to get some of the 5 and 4 * players that are going to the Alabama’s tOSU’s , and Clemson’s. It would even the playing field of sports, both basketball and football.

Maybe NCAA should adopt a new standard of allotting colleges with a set number of 5 and 4 * players (for example each school can have 5- 5* players; 5-4* players and unlimited 3* or less players. That would allow other schools to get some of the 5 and 4 * players that are going to the Alabama’s tOSU’s , and Clemson’s. It would even the playing field of sports, both basketball and football.

Hey wait I’m not 4 stars! Oh yes you are! Says who? Max preps says so. No way, I paid them $$$ to make me a 3 star so I could go to Bama. I also missed a few catches in the state championship just to be sure.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back