• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MW was suspended first half

Funny story.

Tonight, my daughter came downstairs to ask me to get tacos for dinner. Before heading back upstairs to lock herself in her room until food arrived, she told me about a conversation she had with classmates. She goes to a continuation school (school for kids that hate high school for whatever reason. Should have more than the 70 kids it has if you ask me). She said the topic turned to football, so she kinda tuned out for a while. Eventually, this kid who isn't named Rudy asked her if her family watched football. She said, "My dad does, but he is more of a college football guy." Not Rudy says, "Who is his team?" My daughter says "Nebraska" and then giggled and said Not Rudy laughed too. (Tells you what 17 yr olds think of NU). She tells Not Rudy sarcastically, "A lot of fun Saturdays at our house." Anyhow, Not Rudy, who according to my daughter is really good at football, comes up to her later and says "I knew there was something significant about Nebraska, but it didn't hit me when you mentioned it earlier. My cousin plays there." I asked my daughter, "What is his name?" She says "Something Washington." I say "Maurice?" She says, "Yeah. he got suspended or something."
Apparently, Not Rudy's mom and Maurice's mother are sisters or something close to that.

Funny story.

Tonight, my daughter came downstairs to ask me to get tacos for dinner. Before heading back upstairs to lock herself in her room until food arrived, she told me about a conversation she had with classmates. She goes to a continuation school (school for kids that hate high school for whatever reason. Should have more than the 70 kids it has if you ask me). She said the topic turned to football, so she kinda tuned out for a while. Eventually, this kid who isn't named Rudy asked her if her family watched football. She said, "My dad does, but he is more of a college football guy." Not Rudy says, "Who is his team?" My daughter says "Nebraska" and then giggled and said Not Rudy laughed too. (Tells you what 17 yr olds think of NU). She tells Not Rudy sarcastically, "A lot of fun Saturdays at our house." Anyhow, Not Rudy, who according to my daughter is really good at football, comes up to her later and says "I knew there was something significant about Nebraska, but it didn't hit me when you mentioned it earlier. My cousin plays there." I asked my daughter, "What is his name?" She says "Something Washington." I say "Maurice?" She says, "Yeah. he got suspended or something."
Apparently, Not Rudy's mom and Maurice's mother are sisters or something close to that.
Usually ‘asking for a friend’ is utilized but ‘not Rudy’ is even better!;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back