• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MW was suspended first half

I expect you to criticize Frost no matter what happens.
And don't pretend to give a crap about MW and what happens to him. If he had succeeded you wouldn't say a word.
At a buck ninety or whatever he weighs, he wasn’t going to succeed in the B1G the way Frost was using him. That wasn’t hard to see. And I’ve posted that MW, WR and Spielman were all ripe for injuries. Way more insight than your cheerleading has provided.

At a buck ninety or whatever he weighs, he wasn’t going to succeed in the B1G the way Frost was using him. That wasn’t hard to see. And I’ve posted that MW, WR and Spielman were all ripe for injuries. Way more insight than your cheerleading has provided.

Way to go out on a limb there.

The day you provide anything insightful is the day you stop being a Hawkeye fan.

You don't know what teams are even in the Sun Belt.
But I bet you can tell me how many times the Hawkeyes have been to the Sun Bowl!
Since you are on this site 24/7/365 I’ll let have the last word. But before I go, you should consider all this sedentary posting, protecting the N at all costs, isn’t good for your health. Possibly a nice walk as a change up would be in order. It’s ok if you wear your 70-71 Husker windbreaker. Baby steps to start with.

Last edited:
Since you are on this site 24/7/365 I’ll let have the last word. But before I go, you should consider all this sedentary posting, protecting the N at all costs, isn’t good for your health. Possibly a nice walk as a change up would be in order. It’s ok if you wear your 70-71 Husker windbreaker. Baby steps to start with.

Good luck against Northwestern on Saturday!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back