• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mulligan chance! How many wins do we get this year?

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
I bought into the hype and took 9. I'm still bullish on us long term but I think 7 wins is it this year and a bowl game! Hey I'll take it!

Here's my wins:

Illinois
Minny
Indy
Northwestern
Purdue

Unless there's massive improvement in a lot of areas, I don't see us even staying close to Wisky or tOSU. I think we stay close to Iowa but lose, and lose on the road to Maryland.

Of the 14 teams in the B1G, I would rate us around number 9, ahead of these teams: Minny, Indy, Purdue, Illinois, and Rutgers. We are on par with NW, Michigan State. So we are a middling B1G program until the team proves otherwise.

They lose to Michigan next week

Maybe. Wisconsin built up their defensive standings by stuffing a couple of cupcakes. So their #13 rank may be unwarranted.

Edit: Vegas has Wisc by 3. Accounting for home field advantage, two equally matched teams.

Last edited:

I say all the rest but one.*
:Koolaid2:

*will adjust accordingly, if needed. :Biggrin:

Last edited:
I bought into the hype and took 9. I'm still bullish on us long term but I think 7 wins is it this year and a bowl game! Hey I'll take it!

Here's my wins:

Illinois
Minny
Indy
Northwestern
Purdue

Unless there's massive improvement in a lot of areas, I don't see us even staying close to Wisky or tOSU. I think we stay close to Iowa but lose, and lose on the road to Maryland.

Of the 14 teams in the B1G, I would rate us around number 9, ahead of these teams: Minny, Indy, Purdue, Illinois, and Rutgers. We are on par with NW, Michigan State. So we are a middling B1G program until the team proves otherwise.

This sounds serious

I'm down to 9 season wins from original hype-fueled 11 wins. Maybe I haven't flushed all the summer hype, but hoping the team gets better each week.

I'm lowering expectations from 9 to 6. Just not that confident in them finding a fix for the poor OL play. They've had 3 games to sort it out, and don't seem to be improving.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back