• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MSU vs. IU

They were mentioning on the radio that Wilson is on the hot seat at IU. Are they really that stupid at IU?

They were mentioning on the radio that Wilson is on the hot seat at IU. Are they really that stupid at IU?

Must be. I don't see how you put a coach at a school like that on the hot seat that soon. Be like Tim Miles being on the hot seat next season.

I agree...he is turning that program around slowly but surely....you can see it week in and week out....

Also looks like the Ohio State 17-16 win last week over Sparty not looking so good right now...

Yeah, I am torn as well. Would love to see MSU and N(w)U go down to help if we stumble, but at the same time it would be nicer to beat a team that has looked better.

Really the only way in which strength of schedule will make much difference is if we are in the national championship hunt. I don't think that's a very likely scenario this season. I just want the Huskers to run the table in the Big 10 and win the Rose Bowl. A 13-1 season would look pretty nice, even against a schedule that doesn't appear (at this point) to be loaded with great teams.

I agree...he is turning that program around slowly but surely....you can see it week in and week out....

Also looks like the Ohio State 17-16 win last week over Sparty not looking so good right now...

I don't know whether he will turn them around or not...but it's an awful program and to think a guy should be fired after two years is insane. If they do fire him (baring any cheating issues) this soon...they would deserve the eternal cellar that they will be in.

I don't know whether he will turn them around or not...but it's an awful program and to think a guy should be fired after two years is insane. If they do fire him (baring any cheating issues) this soon...they would deserve the eternal cellar that they will be in.

I wouldn't underestimate the stupidity of the IU athletic "braintrust". You'd think they'd learn their lesson after two decades of paying multiple coaches (present and fired) at the same time in several sports.

that's nuts, especially considering KW has already matched Corso's 2 year win total (3) ;)

hopefully that last place D can hold on & pull off the upset

Last edited:
Hard for me to get excited about NW losing to Ped State, even if it helps NU.
(My 5 year old called NW the "Purple Nebraska" when he saw the N on their helmet.) :nod:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back