• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moving up in All-time wins. ND vacating 21 wins

We just need to be at least one game better than Michigan for the next 35 years and we'll have the #1 spot!

Or just have them go something like 3-9 for about a five year stretch.

Actually, that tweet is correct - per the official NCAA FBS Records .pdf issued prior to this season, Nebraska had 880 wins and Texas had 886. Nebraska has won 9 games since, and Texas has won 5, putting them at 891 and NU at 889.

Looks like you've found the authoritative source. Need NU to win out and Texas to lose to TCU on Saturday to tie them at the end of the season.

Couldn't happen to a more despised team.............

The only university that is more arrogant & pretentious and ultimately overrated by the media is ...........no one.

Sometimes if I happen upon a Notre Dame game and they're losing, I'll watch and bathe in the ignominy of their defeat.

I recently watched the replay of Navy vs. Notre Dame this year.............twice.

Plus look on the bright side for the Big Ten as a whole. Within one to two years, the Big Ten will have the top three winningest programs in D-1 football. A point for Delany to brag about.

Pal just because Texas beat us 9 out of 10 times
...is that why you are so angry?

I won't speak for the country doc, but my hatred for Texas stems from the fact their actions destroyed a good conference and literally over a century of history of competition between certain universities.
However, I will say, now that Nebraska will be getting a full share of that Big Ten check in 2017, my hatred is waning slightly.

I won't speak for the country doc, but my hatred for Texas stems from the fact their actions destroyed a good conference and literally over a century of history of competition between certain universities.
However, I will say, now that Nebraska will be getting a full share of that Big Ten check in 2017, my hatred is waning slightly.

My "distain" for Texas will never waver. :thumbsup:

Penalty is really stupid however if they really want to punish Notre Dame they should charge them $25,000 for each win they want back. Give the money to a deserving charity or a high school program struggling to meet expenses.

I really don't hate Notre Dame. I have a buddy whose dad went to school there, and I was able to go to a game (vs. USC) in South Bend several years ago. Pretty cool experience.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back