• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Movie Quotes for the Husker Football Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Dodgeball. Coaches meeting announcing that Corey Raymond is going to LSU....

Ron Brown: [after Raymond has left for LSU] Look on the bright side, at least we've still got Papuchis!
Barney: Yeah, but LSU's got guys named Laser, and Blazer, and Tazer, and all kinds of "azer's"! Without Corey, we're going to get our taints handed to us, that's what!
Tim Beck: [Whispers to Rich Fisher] What's a taint?
Rich Fisher: I don't know, but it sounds *bad*!

Spoken in Iowa when Kirk told everyone he was coming back to coach the Hawks next year
"Oh no we suck again" Waterboy

From "Friday Night Lights" a quote that might hit home for some:
Mike Winchell: "He designed his offense around one player. We're dead."
Brian Chavez: "We're not dead. You just need to start throwing the ball."
Don Billingsley: "We're dead."

<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_1_28f9b89c-9852-4568-a522-6f0fa0687e8f --><STYLE>.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}</STYLE><LINK rel=stylesheet type=text/css href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/35647/css/microformat.css">

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming "Holy (&*(!" What are these #%&^$ animals?"
Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. "What the *&^% are you yelling about?" he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. "Never mind," I said. "It's your turn to drive." I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor *(&^% will see them soon enough.

Oh wait, those were the Callahan years....

Sorry I am bored. Taken from the Avengers: Eric Martin after being told to bow down to the Buckeyes, he smashes the QB into oblivion and walks off saying “Puny Buckeye”

Bo Pelini, to Brady Hoke at the Big Ten Media Days:
[video=youtube;mayCvk2P4f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mayCvk2P4f0[/video]

Everyone (except Formo), upon hearing that Minnesota got new uniforms for 2012:
[video=youtube;A4VbOHvaPRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc&feature=related[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back