• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Most Openly Corrupt Officials in America - Big Ten

N_trepid

Recruit
5 Year Member
Could you find more corrupt officiating in America? Whenever we made a big play, the officials tried to step in. Reviewing an average option play to see if it was a forward pass? It wasn't even close. TWO reviews for "targeting," when BOTH were dismissed on replay? Gave MSU free timeouts, though, didnt' it?

Yes, our special teams suck, and cost us yet another game with their incompetence. But My God, at some point, you shouldn't have to beat both the opponent and the referees.

Oh, and Mike Dawson should be relieved of special teams duties. His efforts have led to garbage.

Let’s go over every husker tackle with a fine tooth comb to see if by chance maybe somehow we can throw someone out…. Meanwhile Adrian gets sandwiched by two Spartans and a direct shot to the chin/head and crickets…. Nothing to see hear… sad really

Let’s go over every husker tackle with a fine tooth comb to see if by chance maybe somehow we can throw someone out…. Meanwhile Adrian gets sandwiched by two Spartans and a direct shot to the chin/head and crickets…. Nothing to see hear… sad really
Yeah, and the refs sure took their time pulling that flag out after Adrian got blasted two yards out of bounds, didn't they? Yet again, another game where our conference opponent doesn't get called even once for offensive holding. Looks like they're trying to break their record of 21 consecutive games without flagging our opponents.

Last edited:

Constantly complaining about officiating is for mother’s in pee we football.
Oh I guess that makes it ok then. Because of the B1G officiating when our teams go against other teams with neutral officials we see our teams not understand what PI or holding actually is.

Could you find more corrupt officiating in America? Whenever we made a big play, the officials tried to step in. Reviewing an average option play to see if it was a forward pass? It wasn't even close. TWO reviews for "targeting," when BOTH were dismissed on replay? Gave MSU free timeouts, though, didnt' it?

Yes, our special teams suck, and cost us yet another game with their incompetence. But My God, at some point, you shouldn't have to beat both the opponent and the referees.

Oh, and Mike Dawson should be relieved of special teams duties. His efforts have led to garbage.
My god, we have some idiotic posters on HM these days.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back