• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Moss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

When do 2nd semester classes start? If he is enrolled by then, everything should be OK. If he's not enrolled, then things aren't OK.

Last edited:
When do 2nd semester classes start? If he is enrolled by then, everything should be OK. If he's not enrolled, then things aren't OK.
He can be enrolled, but is he going to class? It is possible to be enrolled at several schools at once. What is the deadline for administrative withdrawals

I think he will return. I think his absence from the bowl game had more to do with court dates, etc... Pelini would not have let him play this past season if he thought the charges were serious or credible imo. He may return to a suspension of some sort, but I fully expect him to return. If he does not, I think Greg McMullen will fill in just fine.

Last edited:

I'm still confused why he went home to attend to a personal issue. Didn't the incident occur in Lincoln? His court date was scheduled for Dec 30, 2013. Must be more than the one thing?

I'll bet it was an additional thing. Bo probably had him on a zero tollerance leash and he broke a different rule.Doesn't everyone get a UA around bowl time or after the regular season ends?

Last edited:
Patience for a statement from North Stadium. Any info on here, as in the past, is usually wrong.
Red Crawford's info on the court date is right, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back