• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked More on Suh

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm husker

All American
10 Year Member
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...t-lions-ndamukong-suh-called-apologized-stomp

Green Bay Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith saidNdamukong Suh called him to apologize a few days after the Lions defensive lineman's infamous Thanksgiving Day stomp.As far as Dietrich-Smith is concerned, that was the end of a widely publicized incident that got Suh suspended for two games -- and briefly made Dietrich-Smith famous for all the wrong reasons.
"He's cool, he apologized, and there's no hard feelings and that's pretty much it," Dietrich-Smith said.

So, I guess he did apologize, but still wanted it kept private.

Suh just doesn't fit into today's "must know media" world. So, some folks will pull out their jump to conclusions mats.

Last edited:

Classy.

Too many of today's sports figures are a bunch of self-important blowhards. See Kobe Bryant's super-public apology to his wife (and subsequent massive diamond ring) or LeBron James' ESPN special to announce that, yes, he would gladly get richer by taking the Miami trade.

Suh's actions are respectable and I'm glad that he took the high road. Too bad the media will cast this as some sort of conspiracy cover-up. Hell, they'll probably claim that part of Suh's millions in charity donations was actually hush-money to keep other NFL'ers quiet.

Classy.

Too many of today's sports figures are a bunch of self-important blowhards. See Kobe Bryant's super-public apology to his wife (and subsequent massive diamond ring) or LeBron James' ESPN special to announce that, yes, he would gladly get richer by taking the Miami trade.

Suh's actions are respectable and I'm glad that he took the high road. Too bad the media will cast this as some sort of conspiracy cover-up. Hell, they'll probably claim that part of Suh's millions in charity donations was actually hush-money to keep other NFL'ers quiet.

It wasn't? Did you not see that picture of Suh chasing after the little girl for her ice cream? The man is out of control.

It wasn't? Did you not see that picture of Suh chasing after the little girl for her ice cream? The man is out of control.

Yabbut did you see the way she was flaunting that ice cream? She was asking for trouble!!! :soapbox:

--------------------------
(Do I really need to add a sarcasm alert?)

Last edited:

Where are the folks who were slamming Suh back when they claimed he wouldn't even apologize to the guy he stepped on?

Kind of like when Cheney shot that cat in the fase.....oops my bad...sorry:cool:

I'd just for once like to see some folks who attack a guy as "classless" and "out of control" step up and exhibit a bit of class themselves, like huskerborn did.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back