• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos Frazier Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. Huge mistake not taking Burrow. AM was pedestrian. Illinois and Michigan St showed it wasn’t that hard to get bowl eligible. Easiest schedule possible in the B1G. Iowa coaching meltdown wasn’t worthy of a high school effort

Funny I never hear you say anything good about the team.
I can do that.

The best thing about the team is that you're not a part of it in any way.

Hell, you're not even a Husker fan. LOL

Last edited:

So very little of what you say is actually true. I love this team, these players, and this staff. You love the fish bowl and the tunnel walk. You're a troll.
It’s a lot easier to create an honest analysis without having a deep emotion attachment. Guess that’s why you don’t see all the warts. Tough to argue 9-15 over 2 years isn’t it?

OSU Gray I might add, but that didnt get him fired
potato.jpg

What is your point, Hawkeye? Besides doing everything you can to bad-mouth this program?
Do everyone a favor and go back to playing Call of Duty.
The last 15 years this program speaks for itself. The situation with Legrone and Hunt could turn into one the ugliest things in memory. My thoughts and prayers to the victims.

Not that it matters but AM was just a true freshman who had not played a down for NU yet when Burrows transferred. AM was not a Freshman All-American yet.

C
Thanks for the correction, I was obviously mistaken. For some reason I thought Burrow was a grad transfer last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back