• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos Frazier Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s all good. On this we agree.

The rest of it is all subjective anyway. No one truly knows how much JB would have helped. But, everyone knows he’s damn good and he’s going to win the 2019 Heisman.

According to you, we know because he's good, it was a mistake that Frost didn't take him. If Frost had taken him and he struggled, it would have also been a mistake by Frost.

He's the best QB in the nation because he's got better personnel around him.

He has 3 1st team All-SEC players including his starting center, a receiver and his RB. Additionally he has 2 second team players - both being offensive linemen. That is 3 of his 5 O-Linemen are first or second team All-SEC. How many NU linemen received any kind of All-B1G recognition?

Put those 5 players on NU's team and I suspect we have 3 or 4 more victories with whomever is QB.

Joe Burrow is good - he's Heisman Trophy good ... he would've made NU better this year but they don't win the B1G West with him in lieu of anyone else.

JB began the season as an after-thought for the Heisman, for the NFL draft for NC contender. Let's not make him the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning either. He alone would not have cured all that ailed NU this past season.
That's too much context.
Some people don't like that, it upsets their narrative.
Better dumb it down...

It’s all good. On this we agree.

The rest of it is all subjective anyway. No one truly knows how much JB would have helped. But, everyone knows he’s damn good and he’s going to win the 2019 Heisman.
tenor.gif

Vedral or LM win an extra game or two and Burrow only wins 2 games tops? Burrow is the best QB in the country this year for gawd sakes. Not just best in the NU locker room or the B1G. The whole stinking country. He’s phenomenal.
Give it a rest. There are plenty of other threads where you can bitch and whine about Burrow.

According to you, we know because he's good, it was a mistake that Frost didn't take him. If Frost had taken him and he stTruggled, it would have also been a mistake by Frost.
Wrong. Huge mistake not taking Burrow. AM was pedestrian. Illinois and Michigan St showed it wasn’t that hard to get bowl eligible. Easiest schedule possible in the B1G. Iowa coaching meltdown wasn’t worthy of a high school effort

Funny I never hear you say anything good about the team.

Wrong. Huge mistake not taking Burrow. AM was pedestrian. Illinois and Michigan St showed it wasn’t that hard to get bowl eligible. Easiest schedule possible in the B1G. Iowa coaching meltdown wasn’t worthy of a high school effort

Funny I never hear you say anything good about the team.

So very little of what you say is actually true. I love this team, these players, and this staff. You love the fish bowl and the tunnel walk. You're a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back