• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos Frazier Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, then provide me with something that shows a former player from 25 years ago has an impact on the program. Give me one statement from a recruit saying that his decision was influenced by TF's comment.

C
You're either naive or wilfully ignorant if you don't think other coaches will use a tweet like that from a former Husker great against Nebraska on the recruiting trail.

Can you admit that what he tweeted wasn't helpful?

If he said glowing things about Scott it would be them same. I am saying it has zero impact, people are putting way to much stock into it. I will change my stance when someone shows me a statement from a player or recruit where they say it effected their decision.

C

You're either naive or wilfully ignorant if you don't think other coaches will use a tweet like that from a former Husker great against Nebraska on the recruiting trail.

And you are naive or willfully ignorant if you think a recruit will change his mind based on one tweet from a player that graduated 8 years before they were born.

C

And you are naive or willfully ignorant if you think a recruit will change his mind based on one tweet from a player that graduated 8 years before they were born.

C
Show me where I said it would be the sole factor. I didn't say it would be, but it certainly won't help. So why say something that will be used against the program you love?

If he said glowing things about Scott it would be them same. I am saying it has zero impact, people are putting way to much stock into it. I will change my stance when someone shows me a statement from a player or recruit where they say it effected their decision.

C

giphy.gif

C

Maybe that's true. But it's already received a ton of press (a lot more than it should have, to be honest), and it's just not good for the program.

C

I think you’re under estimating the impact negativity can have on this program at this juncture.

Seriously though, what kid is going to say ‘I picked Texas A&M because Tommie Frazier doesn’t like Scott Frost’? It can still have impact.

Don’t be coy.

He was a relative unknown, not a ‘future’ anything. You’re doing what you usually do which is use hindsight as part of your critical evaluation as if this or previous staffs could have seen how well he’d play at LSU. It’s intellectually dishonest at best.
Apparently the LSU staff is psychic. Or maybe that staff is just really, really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back