• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moore to start getting more minutes?

Knothole Bob

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
http://www.omaha.com/article/201112...1#husker-freshman-moore-shakes-off-slow-start

We have what appears to be some solid freshman players coming on board and it looks like we're going to need defense by committee with our inside problems. Hopefully one of these freshmen can box out and snatch rebounds like Dennis Rodman.

"Josiah is used to winning," Sadler said. "He's from a good program that won state championships. He has a confidence about him that he can help us here."
In part, that's why he declined to redshirt.
"They left it up to me," Moore said. "I talked to my mom and other people about it. I just felt I needed to play. I didn't think it was a bad idea if I would have sat out. But I wanted to get all the minutes I could this year to get ready for next year."

Doc has the right idea in his recruiting strategy by going after players who have ambition and know how to win. The guys just have to figure out what works and stick to it the whole game no matter who is in.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back