• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Monday Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know no reporter will press Bo, but, isn't it a fair question to ask why we tackle poorly or why other teams seem to "want it more" than us? It's not like they haven't worked on these things. I know, it's a rhetorical question as the answer probably lies in coaching, which, Bo can't or won't acknowledge.

Translation: We overlooked our opponent. That should never happen at the college or pro level, especially in this era of parity. Is that on the coaches or the players?

my humble opinion is 51-49 players given what we are being told about the leadership on this team.

I know no reporter will press Bo, but, isn't it a fair question to ask why we tackle poorly or why other teams seem to "want it more" than us? It's not like they haven't worked on these things. I know, it's a rhetorical question as the answer probably lies in coaching, which, Bo can't or won't acknowledge.

Dirk tried and the crowd hushed but the explosion never took place.

Thanks CT, fine job on keeping us informed on the press conference. It's good to see the players taking responsibility for their actions on the field but it will be even better when that responsibility translates into positive results on the field the rest of the season.

Well Bo didn't take long to make changes after the press conference.

Zaire and Santos to play on Saturday.

Seisay, williams and curry to see more field time.

Yeah...that did surprise me. Also, why do you have "master fiddler"? Just curious, as I'm a professional violinist.

Wish I had your musical talent but I don't. I added that (master fiddler) after a fellow poster implied I was the lead fiddler on the board the way I played the other posters. I thought it was kinda funny.

Thanks for the read CT. Not sure what they were supposed to say. UCLA seemed better prepared and ready. To me that's ridiculous to overlook an opponent.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back