• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Monday Press Conference (9/24/18)

It’s easy to forget how much uncertainty and inconsistency have been the norm around here. We used to joke that DB coach was like the Bermuda Triangle. Well heck, lately it’s been the entire program.

Not real big into the 'touchy, feely' type of support, but I do think this team just needs to know that if they give the effort the coaches and fans will support them, at least a majority will. Doesn't mean the fans will always be happy, but the support will be there.

Not real big into the 'touchy, feely' type of support, but I do think this team just needs to know that if they give the effort the coaches and fans will support them, at least a majority will. Doesn't mean the fans will always be happy, but the support will be there.

Conditional support, nice.

When I have pointed out players like Conrad, Jackson, etc who I think need to be set down on the bench, a large part of it comes from high school, watching nimrods playing ineffectively in front of me due to coaches selection. After two quarters, I took their place and never looked back.

I bothers me to see Mazur and other reserves working hard and playing well and not getting further chances to show it when starters are not giving 100% given what I personally experienced.

I always believe that effort should be rewarded with time on the field.

If it is players not understanding due to new scheme vs LY or BP scheme then start some new guys that only know this system.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back