• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Monday Press Conference (9/10/18) Videos added for Coach Frost & Players

Can I just say that Denver sports radio has been as unbearable as expected this week? I may have to just not listen for a little while.

Looking forward to hearing from the players and coaches. Hopefully will get a Martinez update, although I'm expecting any "news" to be rather coy.

Can I just say that Denver sports radio has been as unbearable as expected this week? I may have to just not listen for a little while.

Looking forward to hearing from the players and coaches. Hopefully will get a Martinez update, although I'm expecting any "news" to be rather coy.

Yeah I’m hoping for some solid AM news, but I doubt we’ll get much.

If he doesn't practice at all this week he wont play. If he practices Wed/Thurs I could see him still playing...I bet coach doesn't reveal anything until we get ready to go out on offense on the first play. I also think Devine will be talked to about revealing that tidbit.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back