• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other then some edibles in Las Vegas I'm not much of a MJ person. Yet so many of my friends are. I just choose alcohol over it. However in saying that.....this team DOES have a marijuana problem from what I'm hearing from inside sources. For many its the equivalent of drinking alcohol several times a day. Not just on Saturday nights after a game.
Why choose?

Down here in Florida the street marijuana is laced with cocaine. It would not be a stretch one led to the other. Doped dope.

Yeah, drug dealers like to give you extra, more expensive drugs you didn’t pay for. That’s exactly what they always do. It’s just like Chik-Fil-A giving out free nuggets to hook you on the homophobia.

Last edited:
Yeah, drug dealers like to give you extra, more expensive drugs you didn’t pay for. That’s exactly what they always do. It’s just like Chik-Fil-A giving out free nuggets to hook you on the homophobia.
Crack was popular in the 80's because it was cheap compared to the granular form. Lacing it with cocaine - effectively laced with crack - gives it an addictive quality, so yeah it is a little something extra for free. It will cost the users even more in the long run. It also makes the users more open to explore MDMA and benzos looking for the high they had but cannot find again.

ZJ’s for marijuanas now? He gonna overdose injecting those marijuanas, isn’t he?

Wait, WTH is a ZJ?

ZigZag Job?
whats-a-z-j-if-you-have-to-ask-big-man-12181897.png

haha! Exactly. "Let me assume all the responsibility of selling you something illegal, but only if I can lose money as I do it -- that way I can go prison and bankrupt at the same time."

haha! Exactly. "Let me assume all the responsibility of selling you something illegal, but only if I can lose money as I do it -- that way I can go prison and bankrupt at the same time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back