• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what you're saying. His criminal issue in California was known before he got here. The rest of his issues only arose since the season began. He's been detrimental to the spirit and attitude of the team this year and that is why he is being isolated. The people I know within the program say he is done and has played his last game because Frost doesn't trust his word anymore. He's good, but he's not good enough to risk destroying a program over. I think you'll see a heavy dose of Mills this Saturday and I
That is why I am deferring to those who are "more in the know" than I. I wish the young man nothing but good fortune moving forward. Our Huskers will be fine with, or without Mo whatever he decides he wants out of his life. I will continue to pull for our team, and cheer those on who are still part of it. GBR!

That is why I am deferring to those who are "more in the know" than I. I wish the young man nothing but good fortune moving forward. Our Huskers will be fine with, or without Mo whatever he decides he wants out of his life. I will continue to pull for our team, and cheer those on who are still part of it. GBR!
I hear you. He is a very troubled young man right now. Football should be the be the least of his worries and that is what I think Frost is working on him with.

No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
This is funny.

No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.

Marijuanas are a gateway drug.

Next thing you know, you're experimenting and up to a six pack of Cokes.

Did I mention you're my favorite sock account?

Could very well be the case, but my hunch is that ther is more to the story.
I agree there was more then a single issue which culminated in his dismissal. I was only responding to how much the team is going to miss his athletic skills. If he was consistently not running plays as designed (I believe that's the case) then how much was he really helping the team to win? Again BIG teams figured out much of how to limit or stop big plays by Mo this season imo. Have to see how the team finishes out the season without him but I suspect his dismissal is not going to have a major impact on the team.

Last edited:

I agree there was more then a single issue which culminated in his dismissal. I was only responding to how much the team is going to miss his athletic skills. If he was consistently not running plays as designed (I believe that's the case) then how much was he really helping the team to win? Again BIG teams figured out much of how to limit or stop big plays by Mo this season imo. Have to see how the team does finishes out the season without him but I suspect his dismissal is not going to have a major impact on the team.
Despite all of his off the field troubles, Mo was kept around due to how great of a talent he was in between the lines. Now all of a sudden he’s getting suspended and pouting, and not running plays how they’re designed, or pouting they call an inside run play for him (see Northwestern game where they try to prove a point).

In summary, once you start getting to be a cancer at the last and only thing you were good at and being kept around for (games), it’s easy to move on. All of the other stuff can be brushed under the rug when you’re a talent like him. Kid unfortunately doesn’t have a support system to tell him how lucky he is to be in Lincoln with Frost and to listen. Mo needs to catch on somewhere else or he will be in jail within the next 5 years.

Uh yeah really it's been discussed on this board just not on the open board by a group of folks. It's been a no brainer for quite sometime. Unless folk are blind of course.
I can verify this post as I was involved in several of these little discussions that weren't real open but teased the facts of MW's antics in the form of not going to class, and smelling like weed everywhere he went. Nobody actually started a major thread on it as RR would have shut it down for obvious reasons. Nonetheless, there reports were there for anyone not blind to see where this was eventually headed. Sometimes many fans agreeable hold out hoping the obvious doesn't materialize.

I understand what you're saying. His criminal issue in California was known before he got here. The rest of his issues only arose since the season began. He's been detrimental to the spirit and attitude of the team this year and that is why he is being isolated.
I don't believe his criminal issues were known to the University prior to him arriving. He was in Lincoln when California started trying to contact him. As far as the rest of his issues. You are wrong that they only arose after the season began. Many started in the spring with failing to attend classes, being late and smelling like pot everywhere he went. This was stated by myself and others when he was arrested back in April. We did not start a thread regarding this as it was borderline negative rumor which the board dislikes. (note your closed thread). However it was slid into a few conversations by a few people with full disclosure of it being a rumor.

Now I will admit there have been "additional" issues that have arose since the start of this season and most of those issues were associated with failure to abide to the original agreement of rules and demands by Scott Frost and his general overall attitude.

Your continued attacks at @Red Reign on this thread are misinformed as he is correct that these issues were discussed months ago and the rules of the board was what caused your thread to be closed.......not whether you were right or wrong.

Marijuanas are a gateway drug.

Next thing you know, you're experimenting and up to a six pack of Cokes.

Did I mention you're my favorite sock account?

No fake account I am a real poster. I was on rivals before this and very well respected. Make light of marijuana at your own perel, but it is a real problem for this football program at the moment. This is probably a third rail topic not meant for the football board though.

My advice! Get better stuff.Then ya only need one or two marijuanas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back