• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if you're done patting yourself on the back maybe we can move on now...
Sounds more like clarifying. Which is interesting that he is clarifying to a person that unjustly gets called out and, justifiably, has it get under his skin, then expects someone else he does it to just to except it.

Once a kid starts down the dark path of marijuana, there is often no return. I hope things work out for Mo.

I thought there was more than one hit this round. My source must have got it wrong.

No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
Yup, I had a friend in college who started smoking, and soon he was toking 3 to 4 pots a day. All he's managed to do in life is, well, that's another story.

Hope Mo has some money squirreled away, plane ticket home is always more expensive than you thought. If he's really not been going to class or training, he's probably at least gone for the season. Too bad. I'm looking forward to seeing if Brody Belt can yell "Shazam" and rush for 100 yards like Billy Batson.

Last edited:

No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
6 or 7 marijuanas? Does he also own three or four gooses? Or maybe a small deers herd? Marijuana is not the main issue here.

Have you ever heard of the story of the FBI guy that smoked up to 5 marijuanas a day? You haven't because most of them are smart enough not to get caught, as they are very good at their jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back