• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he should have been gone a while ago. So good riddance. I have to admit my initial reaction was "gonna be tough to get to a bowl without him" though.

Well . . . that's that, most likely. Too bad. Mo had rare talent, but the "everything else" seemed to be a problem. Good luck kid--you're gonna need it.

Assuming they will try to do everything they can to save Rahmir's RS . . . what does the RB depth look like? Belt gets a bunch more carries and Mazour, if healthy? Thompkins I would imagine isn't ready yet and probably not smart to try and get him 4 games??

Well . . . that's that, most likely. Too bad. Mo had rare talent, but the "everything else" seemed to be a problem. Good luck kid--you're gonna need it.

Assuming they will try to do everything they can to save Rahmir's RS . . . what does the RB depth look like? Belt gets a bunch more carries and Mazour, if healthy? Thompkins I would imagine isn't ready yet and probably not smart to try and get him 4 games??

Belt?

I’m happy Frost have him every opportunity, but he squandered it. At this point I hope he’s gone. I honestly don’t think he was a good running back at all. Yes he has speed but that’s it.

Last year Mo had the spotlight, now it seems to have drifted over to Wandale…...sometimes it's not easy to share that spotlight. Good luck to the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back