• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ripped on here a couple weeks ago for stating that he had probably played his last game as a Husker. Hmmm

Not on the depth chart, but still on the team roster though, fwiw.

The numerical roster (online) has Andre Hunt and Katerian Legrone on it last I checked. Maybe Washington is now 3rd string RB / WR?

Well... I hope for Mo's sake... this is a wake-up call in his life. I stood by him in the stupid case out in California because I don't think he did anything criminal in nature and it was a witch hunt... but it is clear from all the other little rumblings this Summer and Fall that the kid is not disciplined and willing to toe the line. Next man up...

If he's off the team it's not because he wasn't offered every opportunity to get his act together and change his behavior. So I won't feel like he simply got tossed aside at the first blush of trouble. He has amazing talent but that will only get you so far.

Last edited:

Well he's gone for now, and I'm really okay with that. I would have preferred that he redshirt this year and get his poop in a pile while his legal stuff worked itself out.

Sounds like it was MW not being able to follow team rules, maybe smoking stuff, maybe not showing up on time, maybe being a spoiled diva?

EDIT; HARSH!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back