• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadRat

God, Family, Football
2 Year Member
I thought there was more than one hit this round. My source must have got it wrong.

HuSkaBob

Husker Geek
5 Year Member
No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
Yup, I had a friend in college who started smoking, and soon he was toking 3 to 4 pots a day. All he's managed to do in life is, well, that's another story.

Hope Mo has some money squirreled away, plane ticket home is always more expensive than you thought. If he's really not been going to class or training, he's probably at least gone for the season. Too bad. I'm looking forward to seeing if Brody Belt can yell "Shazam" and rush for 100 yards like Billy Batson.

Last edited:

Maverick

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
6 or 7 marijuanas? Does he also own three or four gooses? Or maybe a small deers herd? Marijuana is not the main issue here.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Music Soothes My Soul
5 Year Member
Have you ever heard of the story of the FBI guy that smoked up to 5 marijuanas a day? You haven't because most of them are smart enough not to get caught, as they are very good at their jobs.

Snap On Husker

Red Shirt
Status
Not open for further replies.