• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofa King

Recruit
2 Year Member
Isn't today the day that Washington is supposed to be in court again?
Thought I'd start this thread for updates.

Isn't today the day that Washington is supposed to be in court again?
Thought I'd start this thread for updates.
Article in the W/H this morning, going to Cali to set a date for everyone to have a meeting, which may not be for a month or so. So long story short, no resolution as of yet.

Article in the W/H this morning, going to Cali to set a date for everyone to have a meeting, which may not be for a month or so. So long story short, no resolution as of yet.
According to 1620 yesterday it will be by phone.

According to 1620 yesterday it will be by phone.

This is from the W/H this morning, but I guess I don't know for sure, and I really kind of don't care, not in a nasty way, just in a, there are more important things to worry about way.

Nebraska running back Maurice Washington is expected to return Thursday to a California court where he’s charged with two crimes, including a felony.

They are making a short story long, for sure. The headline of that article above is:
Resolution in Maurice Washington case not expected for at least a month, prosecutor says

Best to plan on No Mo, and work him out as if he'll play.

Remember, too, the doobie-do he got into. He'll pay for that one, too.

This is exactly the legal chicanery I have been concerned about from the start. It is safe to say he will be in trouble for something so by the time they get this resolved legally and then he serves his team punishment we might not see him until late in the season if at all.

This is exactly the legal chicanery I have been concerned about from the start. It is safe to say he will be in trouble for something so by the time they get this resolved legally and then he serves his team punishment we might not see him until late in the season if at all.
At least he has a redshirt to burn

A lot of crepe hangers here. I recall last year a lot of posters on here said no Mo this year. Welll?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back