• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLS thread - 2014 season/Update: Donovan retiring

Agree....

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · I happen to agree with Garber that LA can support two teams. And also with him that the way they tried w/ Chivas was not the way to do it.

SKC is a mess. Injuries have killed them. Worst midfield of any group in the playoffs. They're a team that wants to run a possession based attack but has no midfielders to run it and no backs that can push up and create opportunities.

For as much as I like Zusi, he's completely hamstrung by the lack of anyone who can play at his level on this team.

Big game Thursday against NYRB, who just dismantled them Sunday night.

SKC gets elimanated 2-1 by NYRBs, in a game they should have lost 5-2. I had to wait until today to watch it.

There are a number of issues that need resolving in the off season

1. Collin's play in the back has been miserable for some time now. He's seen Biesler's new contract and probably thinks he deserves a big payday as well. SKC needs to resist and either talk some sense into him or transfer.
2. Zusi can't perform unless he has something to work from. Feilhaber played well at times but he's not a possession middy either in the strictest sense. They both need 2 possession midfielders to control the field and as of now, they have none.
3. Not sure what Dwyer's contract status it, but he's the only legitimate threat on the roster. He needs to stay unless their is someone in the wings, which there isn't.
4. Biesler needs a rest. Badly. He hasn't been the same since the World Cup.
5. For as much as I bitched about Igor earlier in the year, his ability to push up alone is more important than his defensive lapses. He's on loan, though. I'd love to see him develop more, but I think it'll be somewhere else unfortunately.
6. Time to let the young kid, Kempin, take the reigns at goal. Gruenebaum isn't better than average.
7. Duvale needs more playing time. Period. He makes things happen.
8. SKC needs to pick a line on several players. They have a bunch of below average guys who really didn't prove much this year. There has to be 5 guys they feel can give them more upside waiting for the call from NASL/USL.

RSL draws with LA in the first leg of their Western Division Semi's.....like our chances in the second leg....with Sabo back we have even more offensive power....

Well, that is what scares me about LA, they can do that sometimes...I hope Seattle make it thru, but LA seem to have their number when they play

Conference Championship Games

New York v New England:
1st Leg: NY @ NE 11/23 1:30 PM ET
2nd Leg: NE @ NY 11/29 3:00 PM ET

LA v Seattle
1st Leg: LA @ SEA 11/23 5:00 ET
2nd Leg: SEA @ LA 11/30 9:00 PM ET

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back