• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

Braves are about to mess around and lose this series.

Oh you are going to win this series due to Martinez’s sheer incompetence alone. Trevor Rosenthal, who Martinez thinks he can change despite being consistently burned by him, comes in and walks 3 batters in a row. Then he runs through Ross who was supposed to pitch today. They literally blew two leads from the 7th inning on. So the Nats has to call up Austin Voth to pitch today. At least they finally released Rosenthal though.

12:35 first pitch. Braves trending at -143 which is a good bet with a Soroko/Voth matchup and Robles likely to rest. 10 run o/u.

Last edited:

Well, this is a big, big game Mack and it’s going to extra innings. Minter is a good pitcher for ATL. I don’t care what analytics say, lefties who throw cutters are awesome. It’s so rare that it gives hitters problems.

Wound warriors Twins. All three star outfielders suffered injuries. Buxton, Kepler and Rosario. And two starting players, Catcher Mitch Garver (.305, 12 HRs) and 3B Marwin Gonzalez (.260, 9 HRs) ..... nagging injuries. Still won today. And yesterday too.

Rookie manager Rocco Baldelli joked about using pitcher Kyle Gibson in the outfield.

Probably no joke

Lol @ the 1st inning of the Yanks-Red Sox game in London.

Halfway thru MLB standings (82 games so far). Twins reinstate all five injured list except star Rosario thus typical 5 HR's in Saturday game. Stats: 1st place in HR's, batting average (by far), RBI's, hits, and SLG (by far). And Twinkies pitcher ERA's, 3rd place in AL. 52-29. I'm happy despite smallest fan base.

Minor league ala National league, LA Dodgers running away.

Last edited:
Rendon finally made a damn All-Star game. The man is straight up money, ridiculous this is his first.

Astros, have 6 players in this year's Allstar game. Not included are Altuva, and Correa. Three is the most by the rest of the teams. Yankees and the twins should make this a fun second half. Who spends the most before July 31st.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back