• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MLB Season Thread

Twinkie Town.

4 games matchup series, Twins vs. Rays @ Tampa, the hottest teams. Not any more .... 3 to 1, Twins.

40 wins, 18 losses, MLB best.

Rookie Rocco Baldelli ....... almost sure named manager of the year award.
Twins are definitely kicking some ass right now.

Twins looking at Craig Kimbrel. Somebody needs to make this guy start paying off for my fantasy team.

Royals fans rejoice, Bobby Witt, Jr. will be a hell of a player to draft.

Nats had a nice draft run for a while, but the last 5 years have been bad. Hope they pick up starting tomorrow.

Twins looking at Craig Kimbrel. Somebody needs to make this guy start paying off for my fantasy team.

Looks like the Cubs are going to sign him. I was hoping the Braves would make a play for him, but I'm guessing they're saving up to pay for all the young kids on the roster playing lights out.

Looks like the Cubs are going to sign him. I was hoping the Braves would make a play for him, but I'm guessing they're saving up to pay for all the young kids on the roster playing lights out.

Kimbrel has elite stuff, I’m skeptical of the price tag that the Cubs paid for him. His fastball will continue to decline. Kudos to the Cubs for only agreeing to 3 years though, 4 could be very costly.

If you are the Twins or Braves, you can afford to wait until July when teams are selling off pieces. You may be able to get a damn good reliever for a fraction of the price. Nats bought an entire bullpen during their run 2 years ago and they were pretty damn good.

That kid has insane power. I think scouting reports tagged him right as he is striking out a lot, but the second series these teams see him, they need to account for his power, too. He’s fun to watch.

He's going to have to be more selective with his pitches in the future. Like you said, it will be interesting to see how he fares once teams get more film on him. He punishes mistakes though.

Kimbrel has elite stuff, I’m skeptical of the price tag that the Cubs paid for him. His fastball will continue to decline. Kudos to the Cubs for only agreeing to 3 years though, 4 could be very costly.

If you are the Twins or Braves, you can afford to wait until July when teams are selling off pieces. You may be able to get a damn good reliever for a fraction of the price. Nats bought an entire bullpen during their run 2 years ago and they were pretty damn good.

It's shaping up like the Braves can afford to wait. They're only a game and a half out in the east, but if the Phillies get hot, the Braves' playoff chances could be in trouble. They'd have some ground to make up for a wild card spot.

Riley, Acuna, Freeman, Donaldson, etc are hitting really well, but that bullpen has cost them. Do you see the Braves making some moves? @Rainbow Dash

Kepler homered three times and Jose Berrios locked up Cleveland's lineup as the Twins avoided a sweep by beating the Indians 5 to 4 @ Cleveland. Their first three-game losing streak.

Twinkies are a little bit down. Bullpen disasters especially Tuesday and Wednesday scores. Well almost done in long road trip. Next, Tigers @ Detroit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back